Description: Defying orders, Rebel agents launch a desperate search for a missing friend. What they find could shatter the Alliance forever. Rebel Agent Tiree is missing. He never made it to the rendezvous point. AlIiance Command cannot spare the men to launch a full-scale search; Tiree is on his own. But one group of heroes owes Tiree more than they can ever repay - and they vow to find him. Retracing Tiree's trail, the Rebels go to the planet Questal. Tiree was on an unsanctioned mission there, hot on the trail of a rumored weapon of fearful proportions. Then he disappeared. Now something is hunting the Rebels. Can they avoid Tiree's fate, rescue their friend - and save the Alliance?
This 40-page book features:
- An exciting adventure script that hurls the players right into the action.
- Extensive descriptions of the Game Chambers of Questal, a hunting preserve where the Rebels are the prey.
- Detailed information on the planet Questal, its Imperial government, and its inhabitants.
- Diabolical puzzles, tricks and traps to test the Rebels' mettle.
- New monsters and alien races.
- Gamermaster guidelines to help re-create the excitement of the Star Wars movies.
This adventure is designed for use with the Star Wars science fiction role-playing game. Copyright 1990 West End Games.
Condition: Lightly used. Mild shelfwear on covers, scuffing, minor creases on spine, price sticker residue. The interior pages are in excellent condition. Please refer to the pictures for details.
Brand: West End Games