- Role-playing game
- Science Fiction
- Steve Jackson Games
- Out of Print
three moons. Play out thrilling adventures from science fiction's Golden
Age in the Viagens Interplanetarius setting of L. Sprague de Camp's
stories set on the planet Krishna!
The natives are all too human -- except for the green skin, the feathery
antennae, the eggs... "Protected" from technology by interstellar law,
armored knights clash in a wilderness of blue woods while square-rigged
war galleys patrol the inland seas.
It will take a quick sword and
quicker wits if a visitor is to survive:
- - Tailed beast-men of the Koloft Swamp!
- - Ferocious six-legged yekis!
- - The dread pirates of a floating island!
- - Sacrificial rites within an ancient tower!
- - Tentacled sea-monsters!
- - Barbarian hordes sweeping out of the desert!
- - Buxom green-skinned princesses and eccentric kings!
Discover space adventure the way it ought to be. This sourcebook is designed for the GURPS role-playing game, but contains plenty of gaming material that can adapted in many science fiction RPGs. First edition - 1997 Steve Jackson Games. 128 pages. OOP.
Condition: New. Light scuffing/shelfwear on covers. Interior pages are NMint.
Brand: Steve Jackson Games