Description: Welcome to
Murphy's World, where everything operates according to Murphy's Laws,
including If it can go wrong, it will! It is actually the Realm of
Faerie, the Land of Myths and Legends, the place of popular folklore and
dreams (with a dash of pop culture) -- comically twisted, yet
maintaining an internal sense of 'logic.' An extensive but rather faulty
network of interdimensional teleportation gates (through which many of
the inhabitants have unwillingly arrived) connects Murphy's World to
just about everywhere.
Murphy's World is a silly place where you can roleplay light-hearted
adventures. It can be used with any existing system of rules -- you
don't have to generate a new character. Characters from other campaigns
can be brought to Murphy's World for adventures, and characters from
Murphy's World can be transported to other campaign worlds.
- - Descriptions of the planet, its sun Ludo, and the strange effects on
the forces of nature
- - Lots of races and cultures
- - A wacky magic system that the Gamemaster may use to torment
- - Tons of GM tips on how to design adventures and set up an extended
- - A complete adventure: Robyn's Sumer Romance in Asgard (or Robyn and
Her Merry Sven)
Copyright 1988-1995 by Kevin Davies and David Brown. Published 1995 by Peregrine.152 pages. OOP.
Condition: New, 3/4" tear/ding in rear cover, otherwise NMint.