- Role-playing game
- Science Fiction
- Steve Jackson Games
- Out of Print
Description: An unscheduled layover in hell. Suddenly the routine of air travel becomes anything but routine. Only the wits and courage of the passengers, and the minimum equipment they can carry, give any chance of survival in a world gone mad.
This adventure can be played as either a horror or science fiction module. It contains:
- A complete mystery adventure with alternate details for modern and futuristic backgrounds
- Suggestions for the Game Master who wants to customize the adventure to fit into an existing campaign
- New scenario ideas for expanding the adventure
- Detailed descriptions of an aircraft, airport and city, with information usable in any setting
- Two new alien races with complete GURPS specifications
Designed for the GURPS Third Edition role-playing system, but can be readily adapted to many other RPGs. Copyright 1989 Steve Jackson Games. 64 pages. OOP.
Condition: Lightly used. Moderate shelfwear on the covers. Interior pages are excellent.
Brand: Steve Jackson Games