Description: This issue of The Wargamer features
the game: The Rise of the House of Sa'ud which simulates the struggle
between the Sa'ud and the Husain factions for control of the Arabian
Peninsula during the 1920's.
The game includes:
- - Background article
- - Rules
- - Designer's Notes
- - 21" x 33" color mapsheet
- - Sheet of 100 two-sided counters (UNPUNCHED)
In addition to the feature game, this issue includes:
- - Review of Quarterdeck Games's The Royal Navy
- - Review of TSR/SPI's World War II
- - Review of GDW's Operation Market-Garden: Descent Into Hell
- - 1941 -- A variant for Axis and Allies
Copyright 1985 3W World Wide Wargames. 46 pages.
Condition: New. Light shelfwear to the magazine covers, interior pages are NMint. Game mapsheet is NMint. Countersheet is unpunched.