Description: Nyambe is a vast land of exotic creatures and wide expanses, where ancestral orishas cry for brave warriors to carve out the hearts of foul mchawi wizards, and where dragon-blooded sei sorcerers once joined the fierce Amazons of Nibomay in the bloody Rebelling Time to win their freedom. This campaign setting brings together high fantasy and African myth, legend, and history. Contents include:
- - 12 new human cultures and six variant non-human races
- - New PC class variants and prestige classes
- - New skills and feats like Ancestral Blessing, Drum Dancer, Elephant Warrior, and Fire Blood
- - New weapons, armor, and equipment
- - Mortals who honor the spirit orisha are granted new spells and domains
- - New magic spells and artifacts
- - New creatures never before seen by the men of the tamed north
- - Detailed history and mythology
- - and much more!
In the land of the Overpower, the jaws of the lion are the only reward for the unwary. Designed for use with the D20 Dungeons & Dragons game, but contains plenty of information and ideas that can be adapted to other fantasy role-playing games. Copyright 2002 Atlas Games. Hardcover. 256 pages.
Condition: New, very light shelfwear. NMint.
Brand: Atlas Games