Description: For sheer power, originality, and cunning, no other group approaches wizards. This sourcebook presents eight of the most famous magicians in literary history:
- Lythande from the Thieves' World by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- Aahz and Skeeve from the Myth series by Robert Lynn Asprin
- S. Carolinus from The Dragon and the George by Gordon R. Dickson
- Shadowjack from Jack of Shadows by Roger Zelazny
- Morgan LeFay by Lynn Abbey
- Merlin of King Arthur's Court
- Circe, the Sorceress of Odysseus
- Gilgamesh, the first of the great Sorcerers
Each wizard is given a full work-up detailing his powers, magic items, abilities, and unique monsters, artifacts and civilizations that spring from the wizard's world. Includes an introduction by a background article which includes valuable insights on how to run the character. Also includes six adventures to introduce these wizards into your campaign. Designed for use with the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons system, but can be readily adapted to many fantasy role-playing games. Copyright 1983 Mayfair Games. Revised edition. 112 pages. OOP.
Condition: Used. Mild shelfwear on covers, edge wear, spine crack, creases, price sticker. Interior pages are excellent. Binding is sound.
Brand: Mayfair Games