- Role playing game
- Dungeons and Dragons
- Out of print
Description: Here is an unusual and rare bit of role playing history! In the early days, Judges Guild produced many role playing game supplements and aids, including many based on their City State of the Invincible Overlord. They also published the Judges Guild Journal, part newsletter, part gaming zine, part catalog.
- Fantasy Role-Play Gaming Explained
- Omniscient Opinions
- Hit Locations
- Witchcraft in Dungeons & Dragons
- The Broken Lance - Fiction
- Heraldry for Medieval/Fantasy Campaigns
- Constructing Villages
- Malevolent Monsters - Squashians
- Prodigious Platemail
- Inn of the Sunken Bridge - Fantasy adventure
- Booty List - Catalog of game items available through Judges Guild from a variety of manufacturers
- And more
Printed in newspaper format on newsprint. Each page measures approximately 11-1/4" x 17-1/2". 16 pages. Issue #7 (P), published December/January 1978. Circulation 2200. Copyright 1978 Judges Guild. An unusual find to add to your gaming collection!
Condition: Very lightly used. Minor shelfwear. The newsprint has yellowed with age as is to be expected. The entire newspaper has been folded in half. Overall, this item is in very fine condition considering its age.
Brand: Judges Guild