- Role playing game
- Out of print
for a detailed sourcebook for a fantasy culture? This book provides a
rich detailed look at the culture of the Neuonians, a collection of
human city states. Although designed for the Neverworld system, it can
be easily used to develop human cultures for any fantasy role-playing
system. A solid reference book for any DM looking for new ideas for his
or her fantasy campaign.
- - 50 careers covering cultists, entertainers, fighters, law-makers,
mages, priests, rogues, scholars, seafarers and smiths
- - 135 spells fron Neuonian wizardry
- - Wizard societies
- - Knights leagues
- - Details of seven city-states: history, politics, more
- - Weaponry descriptions and stats
- - Unique culture skills
- - Society Generator - build a town in 10 minutes
- - And more!
Copyright 1997 Erin Laughlin. 188 pages.
Condition: New, NMint.
Brand: ForEverWorld Books