Description: Welcome to Endier, one of the smallest domains in Anuire. Carved from the treacherous forest known as Spiderfell, it is precariously balanced between three of the more powerful realms in the land, playing a delicate game of politics and diplomacy to survive. One misstep could mean its ruin; the fate of the land rests squarely on the shoulder of you, its regent. It is said that with great risks come great rewards. If this is so, then the rewards of ruling Endier must be great indeed. Contents include:
- Full-color, 8-page foldout cover with detailed maps
- Facts about the history, geography, and economy of Endier
- Summary of how the government works, and how the regent manages to keep control of it
- Descriptions of the major NPCs, friend and foe alike
- Rumors to keep the regent on the alert, and royal secrets to help keep enemies at bay
This Birthright domain sourcebook is designed for players who wan to take the role of the Lord of Endier, the thief regent of the realm. It may also be used by players playing nobles, servants to the regent, or adventurers of Endier.
Designed for the Birthright campaign world of the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game. Copyright 1995 TSR. OOP.
Condition: New, factory-sealed shrinkwrap. Very light shelfwear, minor edge/corner wear. Overall an excellent copy. Please refer to the pictures for details.