Description: GURPS Time Travel is the complete guide to dimension-hopping adventure. Now GURPS players can tie all their campaigns together ... adventuring across time, or in parallel universes, to visit every GURPS worldbook ever published.
Winner of the 1991 Origins Award for Best Roleplaying Supplement, this book is a collaboration between two previous winners -- Steve Jackson (Illuminati, Car Wars, GURPS) and John M. Ford (Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues).
GURPS Time Travel includes:
- A survey of time and dimension travel as presented in fiction -- and current scientific thought. Travel by time machine, by dimension gate, even by powers of the mind!
- Six complete campaign backgrounds (and several mini-backgrounds) for travel through time or parallel worlds, or both! Each has its own rules for characters, travel, and paradoxes.
- A detailed discussion of the paradoxes you should consider in creating your own time-travel campaign. Is meddling with history easy? Impossible? Or just a Very Bad Idea?
- Parallel worlds ... "what if" dimensions where something or everything, is different.
- A timeline of interesting dates in our own world's history ... as places for time travelers to visit, or as "branch points" for parallel-world campaign?
This sourcebook is designed for the GURPS role-playing game and can be used to inspire time travel adventures in many game systems. Copyright 1991-1995 Steve Jackson Games.
Condition: New. Light shelfwear on edges and spine. Price sticker on rear cover. Please refer to the pictures for details.
Brand: Steve Jackson Games