Description: This is the Western sourcebook for the HERO System, providing enough information to run Western adventures in either the historical or the fictional Wild West. From lassoing a wild stallion to sliding a low-down cowpoke down the bar and through a window, its all here. Use Western Hero as a supplement for your existing Hero game, or start your own Western campaign.
- Extensive guidelines and optional rules for Western-style maneuvers and combat.
- Suggestions and guidelines for creating Western-style characters, including many new package deals, advantage and disadvantage options, and more.
- A Western Sourcebook containing a timeline, a bestiary, descriptions and statistics for equipment and weapons, and pages of information on the Old West.
- A complete campaign setting based on the Western town of Deadwood.
- Two complete scenarios, numerous other adventure ideas, and plenty of advice for creating and running your own Western adventures and campaigns.
- Dozens of Western NPCs, including many historical figures such as Wild Bill Hickock, Calamity Jane, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
- Layouts and descriptions for two Western towns, the OK Corral, a 1800s train, a bar, and other Western locations.
A sourcebook for Champions and all other Hero System role-playing games. Can also be used with most other Old West RPGs. Large book with 208 pages packed with game ideas and inspiration. First printing 1991 by Iron Crown Enterprises.
Condition: New, old store inventory. Light wear on covers/edges. Interior pages are in excellent shape, minor corner bump. Price sticker on rear cover. Overall a very nice copy. Please refer to the pictures for details.
Brand: Iron Crown Enterprises