Description: The Castles Forlorn boxed adventure set provides the Dungeon Master with a rich and complex domain in which to set a campaign of any size and duration. It includes a 96-page sourcebook, The Weeping Land, which reveals the complete history of the domain and the strange and terrible lord who rules over it. Descriptions of the living and dead who call this lonely land home abound, as do details of the forbidding Tristenoira castle, where adventures may spend an evening or an age.
After learning Forlorn's history of sorrow, the DM can lead player characters into Melancholy Meetings, a 32-page collection of encounters that provide adventure in every corner of the domain. Finally, only Eve of Sorrows remains, which is a 32-page assortment of mysteries and nightmares within the castle itself.
This deluxe boxed adventure set completes the portrait of Forlorn with a highly detailed, double-sided poster map of the castle and a poster map of the domain, all in full color.
- A 96-page sourcebook, The Weeping Land -- Mild wear on covers, interior pages are clean, no marks (1 has corner crease), staples are bright
- A 32-page adventure book, Melancholy Meetings -- Moderate wear on covers. interior pages are clean, no marks, rust on staples
- A 32-page mysteries book, Eve of Sorrows -- Mild wear on covers, interior pages are clean, no marks, rust on staples
- A two-sided full-color poster map of the castle -- Mild wear including 1/2 inch tear on one seam, pencil notations on multiple sections
- A full-color poster map of the Ravenloft domain -- Light wear, no marks
- A 8-1/2 x 10-3/4 inch clear map overlay hex sheet -- Excellent condition
NOTE the art poster originally in the box set is NOT included
Designed for the Ravenloft horror campaign world of the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game. Copyright 1993 TSR.
Condition: Used. The box top has light shelfwear including wear at the corners and light compression creases. The box bottom is excellent. See the listing description for condition details for the books and maps. Overall, a good play copy. Please refer to the pictures for details.