Description: Unveil the forbidden secrets of Nog and Kadar! The Nogaro River has seen the rise and fall of countless empires, unequaled in their evil and terror. Buried but not destroyed, their legacy lives on, shrouded by the tangled jungle and by time itself.
With Ruined Kingdoms, bold explorers can at last lift the veil of oblivion and unravel the mysteries of a dark and sinister past. Inside you'll discover:
- A 32-page campaign booklet describing the Ruined Kingdoms and their many secrets.
- A 64-page book packed with adventures -- nine plots of intrigue and danger that transport player characters from Dihliz to Afyal and into the heat of the ruin-choked jungle. Adventurers face yak-men, genies, and giants, and unearth artifacts of awesome magical power.
- An 8-page booklet filled with villainous women and deadly reptilian monsters.
- Six cardstock sheets featuring detailed maps and player aids.
- A stunning poster map of eastern Zakhara, depicting the twisting valleys and ancient capitals of the Ruined Kingdoms.
Recommended for use with the Arabian Adventures rulebook. Designed for the Al-Qadim campaign world of the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game. Copyright 1994 TSR.
Condition: New. Factory-sealed shrinkwrap. Minor tear in shrinkwrap along the side. Overall in excellent condition. Please refer to the pictures for details.